Skip to content
Quickly check and review
- Will this assessment provide data and information I need to make important decisions?
- Does the test overall, along with each question, measure the right content or skills?
- Does the test match instructional focus and intended learning?
Content and skills
- Does each item measure content objectives and their skills, accurately and appropriately?
- Does the vocabulary for each item match instructional practice and content area specifications?
- Does overall test content match actual instruction during the learning cycle?
- Is the necessary background knowledge fair for students?
- Are the questions free from bias?
- Does the test require students to show grade level thinking at this point in the year? Critical, Creative, Problem-solving, etc.
- Is the thinking required appropriate for our students?